PRIDE PAC makes local, state and federal endorsements of candidates running for office or seeking prominent positions in government that put fighting for full equality as a top priority in their political and idealogical agendas.
US Senator Tammy Baldwin and Pride PAC founder Marcus Lovingood
Senator Tammy Baldwin and Pride PAC Founder Marcus Lovingood at a San Francisco Fundraiser
WEEKLY SOCIAL MEDIA REACH
LGBT AMERICAN & ALLIED VOTERS
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A PRIDE PAC ENDORSEMENT, CANDIDATES MUST:
- Become a Fighter Member of the PRIDE PAC
- Be an openly gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or queer American running for local, state or federal office
- Be an LGBT ally and support equal rights for all LGBT Americans.
(This must be stated in a CLEARLY MARKED SECTION on the allied candidate's official campaign website.)
- Support the Five to Fight campaign and align with the priciples and ideals that are the foundation of the Pride PAC mission.
- Vow to fight government corruption and rally the entire LGBT community and allies to band together to protest anti-LGBT legislation
- Lobby fellow politicans to vote for pro-LGBT legislation.
PRIDE PAC is a social and viral media PAC that uses the powers of online media and distribution to spready pro-LGBT messaging, PSA's and information on choosing the rights candidates. We reach over 150,000 LGBT Americans and allies every week and have a growing Fighter Membership base that can provide essential support and advocacy in any run. Click HERE to review the full list (.pdf) of benefits provided to endorsed candidates.
Here is an overview of our Endorsement Benefits (.pdf)
Here is an overview of our endorsement process:
1. Fill out and submit the OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT FORM.
2. Become a Pride PAC Fighter Member (If you haven't already)
3. Board review (30-Days Min.)
5. Endorsement Commencement (Within 1-week of notification if selected)